Sunday, February 19, 2012

A great weekend away

DH and I took DD interstate for the weekend to visit friends. Initially I was a bit reluctant about traveling during IVF. But all I needed to do was pack my shots for the night and a few bits and pieces, and off we went.

We had an awesome time catching up with old friends from school. Some of them I haven't seen in years. I felt so good, and forgot all about IVF for a while.

Now we're back home again getting unpacked. We're tired (traveling with a toddler is never a vacation) but we're happy. I feel satisfied with things.

Oh, I almost forgot that I'm due back in the clinic in the morning for another ultrasound and blood work. I'm guessing ER will be this Weds or Thursday. I"m supposed to be working on Weds but I can work on Friday instead if needs be. I'll keep this blog updated.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you go??? Glad you had a nice time away and a chance to forget about the fun of IVF, at least for a little while.

    ReplyDelete