Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fertilization Report

We got the fertilization report today, and four of the five eggs have fertilized! I am really pleased with this number as it's the best result we've ever had from an IVF cycle.

We now have to wait for the Day Three report. Last cycle we got lucky and all of the fertilized eggs made it to blast. I'm hoping for two or more embryos that make it. The transfer will be on Tuesday if it all goes to plan.

I've been feeling really cheerful again. I think i've been feeling flat and sad for such a long time.

I know we're a long way off having a take home baby. But it's so encouraging to think that just maybe, our dreams of another child might come true.

I'll update after the Day three report!

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment