Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FET Decision Made

I have had so many different feelings associated with when to do my FET. Do I do it before DH deploys in August, while he is deployed or after he gets home again next year?

We've finally made the decision.

We're doing the FET in May.....Next month.

The decision has been made on practical grounds. I need DH here to support me while I go through the practical and emotionally challenging aspects of IVF again. So we need to do it quickly before he goes.

We have two embryos which we will do over two transfers (if needed).

I am praying that one of these FETs will work out for us. I just can't see myself doing a fresh IVF cycle while he is away.

I'm excited and nervous.

So FET, here we come next month!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it is both nerve wracking and a relief to have the decision made! I'll be following along closely and praying for a great outcome!

    ReplyDelete