Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feeling my way in the Dark

It's been a week since DH returned from his last business trip. It's great to have him home again. Life is just so busy at the moment. I really enjoy being a Mom. Our little girl is full of life. She is extremely active and gets bored very quickly. It is a tiring job to keep her occupied, but it is very enjoyable. DH and I were talking tonight about the FET. Right now, we just feel like life is so busy. I couldn't even imagine going through IVF at the moment. I think the prospect of him going away is just so daunting that I can't imagine the stress of IVF too. So we both agreed that we're feeling our way in the dark. I'm not sure when I'll feel ready to do the FET. I just know that I don't feel ready now. Hopefully I will feel ready sometime in the coming 2 to 6 months. But for now we're just enjoying each day together.

2 comments:

  1. Here here to just enjoying each day!!! The rest will figure itself out...or you will once the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XXOO thinking of you - lisa, meinsideout, using my old ID

    ReplyDelete