Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 Months to FET

It's three months to go until the FET. I feel really good about it at the moment. I'm taking my prenatal vitamins but apart from that there's not much I can do.

I've noticed some of the horrible infertility feelings resurfacing from time to time. Sometimes I feel incredibly jealous of my friends who conceive so easily. But I think those feelings go hand in hand with wanting another baby and having to go through infertility treatment.

DH is away for work for 3 weeks. It's been a big test for me. Can I cope without him? Too bad if I can't, because I'm going to have to learn to for the 6 months he's away.

So far I think I'm coping pretty well. There are times when I feel desperately lonely and isolated. But on the whole I have a good support network which makes a massive difference.

I don't know what the future holds, and I don't know if IVF will work. But somehow I know it will all be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment