Saturday, July 9, 2011

The waiting game - 4dp5dt

How can it be only 4 days since the transfer? How!?

I had forgotten how slowly time passes on the two week wait. It seems like an eternity until the beta next Saturday. I''m still not sure if I want to do a home test or not. I'll wait until next week and see how I feel.

We're keeping busy and trying not to think too much about IVF right now. But I have to admit that I find myself daydreaming about due dates, maternity leave and baby names.

My two best friends are recently pregnant. It seems like too much good luck for the three of us to be pregnant at the same time. Could it really happen? Could I really be pregnant? It seems too surreal to even consider at this stage.

DH leaves for his deployment in 3 weeks. It seems like a lot is happening in our lives at the moment. Ahhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot how bad the 2ww was too...and I test constantly, so the wait is shorter for me, lol. Hang in there! I want to hear some good news in a week or so!!!!

    ReplyDelete