Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Possible pregnacy symptoms? 8dp5dt

This two week wait has been tough. Tougher than I imagined. There just seems to be so much at stake at the moment. DH is leaving on his deployment in just over two weeks.

Anyway, over the last few days I've been getting some symptoms. At first these symptoms were not good ones - it felt like I was going to get my period.

But those symptoms have been replaced over the last few days with "good" possible pregnancy symptoms.

My skin has deteriorated a bit and I got a big zit! I normally never get zits anymore, but when I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was terrible for the first few months. I think it has something to do with hormone increases.

Secondly, I've been feeling a bit tender in my chest. I haven't felt that since I was pregnant either.

And lastly, I normally get quite a bit of spotting before my period. But I haven't had any spotting at all and my period would be due in the next day or two.

So these symptoms are making me happy. Cause maybe, just maybe there is going to be another member of our family due in March 2012.

PS I may do a home test tomorrow. I'm still scared to do one because if it is positive I'll be worried it's not a true positive (ie a chemical). And if it's negative I'll just feel devastated. So I'm thinking I may just wait for the beta on Saturday and find out for sure.

1 comment: