Sunday, June 17, 2012

FET complete

Today we had the frozen embryo transfer of our last little embryo. 

I am feeling pretty good about everything at the moment.  I have gained a bit of "zen" over the last few months.  I'm feeling more positive about this cycle following the surgery two months ago. 

Of interest, several of the IVF nurses asked me today if we would stop treatment if this one didn't work.  I told them that we'd take a break for a month or two, then do one final stimulated cycle in about August/September.  I really hope it doesn't come down to that!

Beta is next Thursday.  I'm not going to test from home this time.  I did that last cycle and the negative home tests were so distressing.  I didn't know if it was a true negative, or whether it was just too early to test (turned out it was a true negative).

Anyway - I'm just trying to enjoy the moment and give this little embryo a chance. 

1 comment:

  1. Shwww, i know this is the hardest part!!! Thinking VERY POSITIVE thoughts for a POSITIVE next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete