Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The stars aligning?

Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone reads this little blog anymore, but it's still a helpful place for me to come and chronicle my situation.

After a tough 2011 on the fertility front, I finally feel like things are starting to change for us.

Firstly, my DH comes home from deployment in just under a fortnight! I am so amazed that he is almost home. I can literally feel layers of stress peeling off me. I feel so much lighter knowing that he'll be home safely soon and that he can also help me more with DD. I can't wait to have him and his support back again.

Secondly, I start stims for IVF in just over 2 weeks. I am excited to finally get going with IVF again. There has been so much waiting while DH was away. It was hard to wait, but I needed to do the right thing for me and my family. I think it is definitely the "right time" to pursue more treatment now.

So, life is looking good for us. It's been a tough deployment at times and i'm glad it's almost over. I know we'll have some readjustment issues to work through as well as IVF, but i'm confident that it will all work out somehow.

I"ll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that hubby is coming home soon! That must be a huge relief to soon have some help. And good luck as you start the meds for IVF. Sounds like 2012 is off to a pretty good start.

    ReplyDelete